Sunday, February 18, 2018

Big boats


I like big boats.
Now I remember when I was first preparing to go down the Mississippi River I heard a lot of advice from people that battled canoes did a sea kayaks although they didn’t mention anything from the sea kayak department but people who did canoes in other watercraft that was previous to me more experienced and I am warn me about the big boats and how it is dangerous they were and how to worry about them in but to be afraid of and all I could think of was that serve so I’m not someone who tends to be afraid of big boats in fact I like to go up and if I can check out the anch I have an or.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

I really don’t know anything about Instagram except for that you couldn’t get Instagram unless you had an iPhone. Honestly I don’t know if t...