Friday, February 16, 2018

A lot happens in a little bit of time....

 Getting Moonshadow ready to launch again on another long paddle which is about 18 River miles is what I’m setting a goal for with two stops in between order to pick up water and to upload photos it’s amazing to me how quickly you can lose track of time when you’re trying to do journal entries photographs conversations exclamations as well as Blogger.

Now I know it will get better because today I already have my battery pack charged up for five charges or four charges and I have the second battery which does a single charge getting ready to charge it before sundown so progress is being made as well as having the new box designed and fixed and repaired and modified for the Kia it looks like I’m going to have extra room now they had predicted a storm so I had pretty much occupied myself with keeping camp going well at the same time preparing the kayak for it eventual long-distance journey each camp has improved the gear as well as the storage of deer in different locations and Byam‘s for instance when I first landed here I ran into massive amount of Vance and wiped out my aunt spray but changing over from plastic bags to probably so the containers for sugar powdered mix powdered anything is a wise idea that I’m going to implement just as fast and as soon as I can.

It did surprise me that these tiny black ants could get into so many jars and so many things I thought were sealed but I think I’m going to stick with large Pepsi containers or Stars & Stripes containers for sugars and other items that aren’t already in plastic as much as people he plastic I don’t mind using them as long as I’m reusing them and in this case for my drygoods I think from now on kayaking I’m going to never carry any dry goods but make sure everything is in a Pepsi bottle gallon cooler a bottle or soda bottle or even a milk carton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

I really don’t know anything about Instagram except for that you couldn’t get Instagram unless you had an iPhone. Honestly I don’t know if t...