Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Towhead Island

To head Island has really become a blessing for me.

I admit when I first pulled up to it the northern part access the current was running extremely fast and it cut out a bay with field blogs that looked ominous to me so I avoided that and wound up traveling along the east side of the island as opposed to the west.

The first sandbar that I pulled up to with completely enclosed and unable to access the internal parts of the island so what attracted me to the beach though with a air mattress that I saw slightly but mostly deflated but still holding some air.

Naturally being scavenger that I was it sat there so I’ll be us and so my itself it made no sense at all but I wound up salvaging it.

Being that I was as tired as I was from paddling I really did not want to pass up this Sandy alcove but in the end I wound up going to the south side of the island and thank God I did at the southernmost tip with the best place to camp that I found for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

I really don’t know anything about Instagram except for that you couldn’t get Instagram unless you had an iPhone. Honestly I don’t know if t...