Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Plantation

I admit one of the pleasant surprises when I looked over on the west side of the island with to see Nottingham plantation a rather famous resort and plantation maintained by Louisiana I believe and after looking at the grounds map would be pretty impressive if I went over there however since I arrived I have noticed that there’s been an uptick in security and at night suddenly instead of just being a token laid on the ground seem to be lit up.

Like most places that can be accessed by roadway I probably won’t go over and take a picture because I can usually find pictures of what I’m looking for on the Internet and I don’t have to have my own personal set of them however taking Lori my wife to it sometime in the future would be nice as a celebration of the Louisiana loop that might be a fun safe trip for her and I and just going there and seeing it and then looking out across the water to to head Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

I really don’t know anything about Instagram except for that you couldn’t get Instagram unless you had an iPhone. Honestly I don’t know if t...