Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Instagram

I really don’t know anything about Instagram except for that you couldn’t get Instagram unless you had an iPhone.

Honestly I don’t know if that’s still true but I decided that with so many notifications of people going to Instagram from Facebook that I needed to at least post a few pictures from my account so I didn’t know whether or not the pictures would be saved in Google photos so I’m still learning Instagram and I can’t really access Instagram account to see if it’s saved on Instagram in someway but I don’t like the idea of it being a temporary picture that disappears so I don’t quite sure whether I like Instagram or not I’m trying to at least post some pictures there once in a while now I did find that Google photos because I had said save it did save some of these so possibly there will be pictures crossed over from Instagram to Blogger as a post to just pictures from Google Photos that are designed for the book and for Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

I really don’t know anything about Instagram except for that you couldn’t get Instagram unless you had an iPhone. Honestly I don’t know if t...